Pepperoni Dip I Recipe
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup pepperoni sausage, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
step 2: In a small mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, garlic powder and oregano. Spread this mixture into a 9-inch glass pie pan. Spread pizza sauce evenly over the cream cheese mixture. Arrange the pepperoni pieces, green bell pepper and onion over the sauce.
step 3: Bake for 10 minutes.
step 4: When the dish is removed from the oven, sprinkle the mozzarella cheese over the dish.
step 5: Return the pie pan to the oven and bake until the mozzarella cheese has melted.