Pepperoni Stromboli Recipe
- 2 (1 pound) loaves frozen bread dough, thawed
- 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 4 ounces sliced pepperoni sausage
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
step 2: Punch dough down. On a lightly floured surface, roll each loaf into 20x8 inch rectangle. Place one rectangle on a greased baking sheet. Spread spaghetti sauce in an 18x4 inch strip down the center. Sprinkle with oregano, pepperoni and mozzarella cheese. Fold long sides of dough up toward filling; set aside. Cut the remaining rectangle into three strips. Loosely braid strips; pinch ends to seal. Place bread on top of the cheese; pinch braid to dough to seal. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
step 3: Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until golden brown.