Perfectly Pasta Salad Recipe
- 1 (16 ounce) package tri-colored pasta assortment
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- 1 cup cauliflower, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup diced yellow pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 1/2 (16 ounce) bottle vegetarian Caesar-style salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
step 1: Bring a large pot of salted water to boil add pasta and boil until al dente. Drain well.
step 2: Place broccoli, cauliflower, carrot, celery, red onions, yellow peppers and black olives in a large mixing bowl. Pour Caesar salad dressing over vegetables and stir to coat the vegetables.
step 3: Sprinkle Parmesan cheese, pepper, garlic powder and paprika over the vegetable mixture. Stir. Pour pasta into the large bowl and mix well. Refrigerate until cool or serve hot.