Personal Portobello Pizza Recipe
- 1 large portobello mushroom, stem removed
- 1 tablespoon spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 tablespoon sliced black olives
- 4 slices pepperoni sausage
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
step 1: Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
step 2: Place the mushroom on a baking sheet, and bake for 5 minutes in the preheated oven. Remove from the oven, and spread spaghetti sauce in the cup of the cap. Top with cheese, olives, pepperoni and garlic.
step 3: Bake for an additional 20 minutes, or until cheese is melted and golden.