Pesto Surprise Recipe
- 1 (12 ounce) package farfalle (bow tie) pasta
- 1 (.6 ounce) package zesty Italian-style salad dressing mix
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 (2.25 ounce) cans chopped black olives, drained
- 1 (2.25 ounce) can sliced green olives, drained
- 6 ounces shredded Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons pesto
step 1: Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; rinse with cold water and drain.
step 2: Prepared zesty Italian dressing according to package directions.
step 3: In a large bowl, toss together pasta, tomatoes, artichoke hearts, black olives, green olives and cheese. Pour dressing over all, add pesto, and stir until evenly coated. Refrigerate or serve immediately.