Philly Cheesesteak Skillet Meal Recipe
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (8 ounce) package processed cheese food, cubed
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup milk, or as needed
step 1: Bring a pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add the macaroni, and cook until tender, about 8 minutes. Drain.
step 2: Meanwhile, place the ground beef and onion into a large skillet, and cook, stirring to crumble, until meat is no longer pink, and onion is tender. Just before the beef is done, add the bell peppers, and cook until tender, but still green. Season with salt and pepper. Stir in the cheese food, condensed soup and milk to make a thick sauce.
step 3: Remove from the heat, and stir in the macaroni noodles. Serve and enjoy!