Pina Colada Cake IV Recipe
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 2 (5 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 (12 ounce) containers frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (29 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (7 ounce) package flaked coconut
step 1: Prepare and bake cake mix according to package directions for a 9x13 inch pan. Cool cake completely. Prepare vanilla pudding according to package directions.
step 2: Spread vanilla pudding over cake. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth, then fold in whipped topping. Spread over pudding. distribute crushed pineapple evenly over top, then sprinkle with coconut.