Pineapple-Banana Coffee Cake Recipe
- 1 (14 ounce) package Betty Crocker ® Banana Quickbread Mix
- 3/4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup crushed pineapple, drained with juice reserved
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup crushed pineapple, drained with juice reserved
- 2 tablespoons flaked coconut
step 1: Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease bottom only of square pan, 8x8x2 or 9x9x2 inches. Stir quick bread mix, water, oil and eggs in medium bowl until well blended (batter may be slightly lumpy). Gently stir in 1/3 cup of the pineapple and 1/4 cup coconut. Spread in pan.
step 2: Bake 8-inch pan 35 to 40 minutes, 9-inch pan 25 to 30 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
step 3: Spread with Pineapple Glaze. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons coconut.
step 4: Pineapple Glaze: Stir all ingredients until smooth and spreadable.