Pineapple-Green Onion Salsa with Cook's Ham Steak Recipe
- 1 (2 pound) Cook's® brand Bone-in Ham Steaks
- 2 cups fresh ripe pineapple, trimmed, cored and chopped into 3/8-inch to 1/2-inch chunks
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice, with pulp
- 1 green onion, minced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, cored and minced, 1/8-inch to 1/4-inch
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest, finely minced
- 3 dashes Tabasco sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 pinch ground cloves
step 1: Prepare charcoal or gas grill. Place ham steaks on grill over medium-high heat. Grill ham steaks 3 to 5 minutes per side, turning once.
step 2: Mix together all ingredients for salsa.
step 3: Serve Ham Steak with a side of Pineapple-Green Onion Salsa.