Pineapple Casserole Recipe
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 2/3 cups crushed saltine crackers
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
step 2: Combine the pineapple chunks and crushed pineapple with syrup. Mix together and pour into a 2 quart baking dish.
step 3: Mix together the flour and sugar, sprinkle evenly on top of pineapple. Cover with cheese, top cheese with cracker crumbs and drizzle melted butter on top.
step 4: Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 25 minutes. Allow to cool for 10 minutes and serve.