Pineapple Pizzas Recipe
- 1/2 pound ground Italian sausage
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 4 English muffins, split
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded mozzarella cheese
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a medium baking sheet.
step 2: Place ground Italian sausage in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Remove from heat.
step 3: Drain sausage, and mix in garlic salt, oregano and crushed pineapple.
step 4: Arrange English muffin halves in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet. Spread with tomato paste. Layer with the Italian sausage mixture. Top with mozzarella cheese.
step 5: Bake in the preheated oven 10 to 15 minutes, or until cheese is melted and lightly browned.