Pink Lady Cake Recipe
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- ½ cup water
- 1 (16 ounce) package sliced frozen strawberries
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package white cake mix
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 (3 ounce) package strawberry Jell-O® mix
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
step 1: Preheat oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9x13 inch baking pan.
step 2: In a large bowl, beat eggs and add oil, water and 1/2 of strawberries; mix well. Beat in cake mix, flour and gelatin mix. Pour mixture into greased and floured pan
step 3: Bake in preheated oven for 75 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
step 4: To make icing: In a medium bowl, mix sugar and remaining strawberries; frost cake while warm.
step 5: Chill in refrigerator before serving.