Pizza Casserole with Pasta Recipe
- 2 (7.25 ounce) packages uncooked macaroni and cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) can pizza sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) package mozzarella cheese, shredded and divided
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 6 ounces pepperoni sausage, sliced
step 1: Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 5 to 8 minutes or about 3 minutes before cooked; drain and place noodles in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
step 2: Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
step 3: Stir in pizza sauce, powdered cheese packets from macaroni and cheese mix, 1/2 the mozzarella cheese, 1/2 the Parmesan cheese, pepperoni and any other pizza toppings that you want to add. Top with the remaining cheeses.
step 4: Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes or until cheese is bubbly; serve.