Pizza Loaf Recipe
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 egg
- 2 1/4 cups Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup chopped pepperoni
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Generously grease loaf pan, 8 1/2x4 1/2x2 1/2 or 9x5x3 inches; coat with Parmesan cheese.
step 2: Mix milk, oil, basil, red pepper and egg in large bowl. Stir in remaining ingredients. Spread in pan. Sprinkle with additional grated Parmesan cheese if desired.
step 3: Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes. Loosen sides and bottom of loaf from pan with flexible metal spatula; remove from pan. Cool on wire rack. Store tightly wrapped in refrigerator up to 2 days.