Pizza Soup I Recipe
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- ½ cup fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1 onion, chopped
- ¼ cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans stewed tomatoes
- 8 ounces sliced pepperoni sausage
- 1 cup beef stock
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
step 1: Heat oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir-fry onions, mushrooms, and green pepper until soft but not brown.
step 2: Add tomatoes, stock, pepperoni ,and basil. Cook until heated through.
step 3: Sprinkle cheese over each bowl, and broil to melt.