- 4 large potatoes, grated
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
step 1: In a medium bowl combine potatoes, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, paprika, flour and pepper. Mix very well.
step 2: Coat a medium skillet with oil and heat on medium-high. Using a fork or spoon quickly spread a thin layer of potato mixture over the entire bottom of the pan. Make the pancake as thin as possible, without gaps or holes. Fry for 2 minutes, or until golden brown. Flip with a spatula and cook on the other side.
step 3: Repeat with remaining potato mixture.