Plum Tomato and Escarole Salad with Parmesan Balsamic Dressing Recipe
- 2 cups escarole - torn, rinsed and dried
- 2 cups romaine lettuce - torn, washed and dried
- 2 cups Bibb lettuce, rinsed and torn
- 12 slices plum tomato
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup low fat, low sodium chicken broth
- salt and pepper to taste
step 1: In a salad bowl, combine the escarole, romaine, bibb lettuce and tomatoes.
step 2: Whisk together the vinegar, olive oil, cheese, garlic lemon juice, chicken broth and salt and pepper. Pour over salad, toss and serve.