Polynesian Sunshine Pie Recipe
- 1 (15 ounce) can DOLE® Mandarin Oranges, drained
- 1 (6 ounce) graham cracker crust
- 1 DOLE Banana, sliced
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (8 ounce) tub frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2/3 cup coconut, toasted, divided
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can DOLE Tropical Fruit Salad, drained
- 1/3 cup apricot jam, melted
step 1: Drain oranges; reserve 2 Tbsp. syrup. Place half of the oranges in bottom of crust. Top with half of the banana slices; set aside.
step 2: Beat cream cheese, reserved syrup and vanilla until well blended. Gently stir in whipped topping. Stir in 1/3 cup coconut. Spread mixture over fruit in crust. Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
step 3: Arrange tropical fruit salad, banana slices and remaining mandarin oranges over filling. Drizzle jam over fruit. Sprinkle remaining coconut over pie.