Pork, Broccoli and Rice Casserole Recipe
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup uncooked white rice
- 1 ½ pounds leftover roast pork, cubed
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of celery soup
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon curry powder
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen broccoli, thawed
step 1: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Place rice and water in a saucepan over medium-high heat and bring to a boil. Once the water is boiling, reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer for 20 minutes, or until rice is tender.
step 2: In a large bowl, mix together the cubed pork, rice and broccoli. Stir in the cream of celery soup and mayonnaise, then season with pepper and curry powder. Transfer to a 9x13 inch baking dish, and cover with aluminum foil.
step 3: Bake for 45 to 50 minutes in the preheated oven, until evenly heated through. Remove the aluminum foil for the last 5 minutes in the oven.