Pork, Cashew, and Green Bean Stir-Fry Recipe
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 4 cups (2-inch) cut green beans (about 1 pound)
- 2 teaspoons dark sesame oil
- cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
- 2 cups hot cooked rice
- 1/4 cup chopped unsalted cashews, toasted
step 1: Combine the soy sauce and cornstarch in a medium bowl, and add pork, stirring to coat. Cover and chill.
step 2: Place beans in a large saucepan of boiling water, and cook 5 minutes. Drain beans; plunge into ice water. Drain.
step 3: Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add ginger and garlic; saute 1 minute. Add pork mixture; stir-fry 1-1/2 minutes. Stir in green beans; stir-fry 1-1/2 minutes or until pork is done. Stir in broth; reduce heat, and simmer 2 minutes. Serve over rice; sprinkle with cashews.