Pork Chop Potato Casserole Recipe
- 8 pork chops (1/2 inch thick)
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (26 ounce) package frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 (2.8 ounce) can French-fried onions, divided
step 1: Sprinkle pork chops with seasoned salt. In a skillet, brown chops on both sides in oil.
step 2: In a large bowl, combine the soup, milk, sour cream, salt and pepper; stir in hash browns, 3/4 cup cheese and half of the onions. Spread into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dish. Arrange pork chops on top.
step 3: Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
step 4: Uncover; sprinkle with the remaining cheese and onions. Bake, uncovered, 5-10 minutes longer or until potatoes are tender, cheese is melted and meat juices run clear.