Pork Chops with Pear Sauce Recipe
- 3 pears - peeled, cored and chopped
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ¾ cup pear juice
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 6 thin cut boneless pork chops
step 1: In a medium saucepan, mix the pears, brown sugar, lemon juice, pear juice, and cinnamon. Bring to boil. Cook 30 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thickened.
step 2: Transfer the sauce mixture to a blender, and blend until smooth. Return to saucepan, cover, and simmer 15 minutes over low heat. Remove from heat, and allow to cool.
step 3: Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat, and cook the pork chops 8 minutes, turning once, until done. Drizzle with the pear sauce to serve.