Pork Noodle Casserole Recipe
- 3 cups cubed cooked pork
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 (14.75 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (4 ounce) can whole mushrooms, drained
- 2/3 cup chopped green pepper
- 2/3 cup chopped onion
- 4 ounces process American cheese, diced
- 1 tablespoon diced pimientos
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 ounces uncooked medium noodles
step 1: In a large bowl, combine the first 10 ingredients; fold in noodles. Spoon into a greased deep 2-1/2-qt. baking dish.
step 2: Cover tightly and bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour or until noodles are tender, stirring every 20 minutes.