Pork Roast with Ginger Peach Glaze Recipe
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Season-All® Seasoned Salt
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Thyme
- 2 pounds boneless pork loin roast
- 1/2 cup peach preserves
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Ginger
step 1: Combine Season-All(R) and thyme. Rub on all sides of pork roast.
step 2: Grill over indirect heat or bake 1 hour and 15 minutes at 350 degrees F or until done (160 degrees F on meat thermometer).
step 3: Combine preserves, Worcestershire sauce and ginger. Coat pork roast with preserves mixture during last 10 minutes of cooking.