Pork Supreme Recipe
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound pork loin, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 3 onions, sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) package fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ cups milk
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
step 1: Heat oil in a skillet or frying pan over medium-high heat. Add pork and onions; cook until evenly browned. Add mushrooms and saute for 5 minutes. Remove pork and vegetables and place on a side dish.
step 2: Return pan to heat, add butter and stir until melted. Add flour; stir constantly until a paste forms. Slowly add milk and stir until gravy thickens. Stir in tomato sauce, brown sugar, lemon juice and salt. Return pork mixture to pan, stir and simmer until meat is tender. Serve over noodles or rice.