Pork Tenderloin with Creamy Herb Sauce Recipe
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- ½ cup minced carrots
- 1 ½ pounds pork tenderloin medallions
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon beef bouillon granules
- ⅔ cup light cream
- ¼ cup dry white wine
step 1: Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook carrots in oil for 5 minutes, stirring often. Add pork, and cook until lightly browned. Remove only pork, and keep warm.
step 2: In the skillet, stir together flour, basil, parsley, pepper, and beef granules. Whisk in light cream, stirring until thick. Stir in wine. Return pork to pan, reduce heat to low, and cover. Simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.