Pork and Mango Korma Recipe
- 6 ounces cubed pork loin
- 1 cup canned potatoes, cubed
- 1 (8 ounce) container low-fat plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons korma curry powder
- 2 tablespoons tomato puree
- 2 tablespoons skim milk
- 1 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1 mango - peeled, seeded and diced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fromage frais
- salt and pepper to taste
step 1: Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
step 2: Place the cubed pork and potatoes into a glass baking dish. In a small bowl, mix together the yogurt, curry powder, tomato puree, milk, and paprika. Pour the yogurt mixture over the pork and potatoes, and stir to coat.
step 3: Cover, and bake for about 1 hour in the preheated oven. Remove from oven, and stir in mango, then return to the oven for another 10 minutes, or until pork is tender.
step 4: Remove from the oven, and stir in the green onion and fromage frais. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve over cooked white rice.