Portable Chinese Chicken Salad Recipe
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 (16 ounce) package coleslaw mix
- 2 (3 ounce) packages chicken flavored ramen noodles, crushed, seasoning packet reserved
- ½ cup blanched slivered almonds
- ½ cup corn oil
- ½ cup rice garlic vinegar
- 1 packet artificial sweetener
step 1: Saute chicken in a large skillet until well browned. Place coleslaw in a large bowl, add chicken and set aside (or refrigerate if not serving soon).
step 2: Break up ramen noodles into a small bowl; add almonds and set aside.
step 3: In a small bowl combine the corn oil, vinegar, ramen seasoning packets and artificial sweetener. Mix well and set aside until ready to serve.
step 4: When you arrive at your destination, add noodle mixture and dressing mixture to large chicken/coleslaw bowl and stir together. Serve with a smile!