Potato Casserole III Recipe
- 1 (2 pound) package frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of potato soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- paprika to taste
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
step 2: In a large bowl combine hash browns, potato soup, celery soup, sour cream, salt, pepper, milk, onion and bell pepper; mix well. Spoon into prepared pan and sprinkle with parsley, paprika and cheese.
step 3: Bake in preheated oven for 1 1/2 to 2 hours.