Potato Chip Cookies IV Recipe
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups crushed light potato chips
- ⅓ cup confectioners' sugar for decoration
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
step 2: Cream the shortening and the sugar together until light. Stir in the vanilla and the flour then carefully fold in the potato chips.
step 3: Drop by spoonfuls onto an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 15 to 18 minutes or until just golden brown, do not over bake. Sprinkle warm cookies with confectioners' sugar and remove to wire racks to cool.