Potato Lasagna Recipe
- 10 small red potatoes, thinly sliced
- 10 baby carrots, sliced
- 1 large green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 Vidalia onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup shredded smoked Gouda cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (14 ounce) jar vodka marinara sauce
step 1: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 2 quart casserole dish.
step 2: In a medium bowl, toss together the carrots, bell pepper, onion, garlic, and spinach. In a separate bowl, blend together the Gouda cheese, mozzarella cheese, and sharp Cheddar cheese. Set aside.
step 3: Place two layers of sliced potatoes in the bottom of the prepared casserole dish. Season the potatoes with a little salt and pepper. Top with a layer of the spinach mixture, and pour about 1/2 cup of sauce over all. Sprinkle with some of the cheese blend. Repeat layering with remaining potatoes, vegetables, sauce and cheese, ending with cheese on the top.
step 4: Bake covered for 35 minutes in the preheated oven. Remove the lid, and bake for 10 more minutes until the top is browned.