Potato Spinach Casserole Recipe
- 7 large potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
step 1: Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease a 2 quart casserole dish.
step 2: Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add potatoes and cook until tender, about 15 minutes. Drain and mash.
step 3: In a large bowl combine mashed potatoes, spinach, sour cream, butter, green onions, salt and pepper. Spoon into prepared dish.
step 4: Bake for 15 minutes. Top with cheese and bake 5 minutes longer.