Praline Bars Recipe
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla, divided
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 2 (8 ounce) packages PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup almond brickle chips
- 3 tablespoons caramel ice cream topping
step 1: Mix butter, 1/2 cup of the sugar and 1/2 tsp. of the vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Gradually add flour, mixing on low speed until blended. Press onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 23 minutes or until lightly browned.
step 2: Mix cream cheese, remaining 1/2 cup sugar and 1/2 tsp. vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add eggs; mix well. Blend in chips. Pour over crust. Dot top of cream cheese mixture with topping. Cut through batter with knife several times for marble effect.
step 3: Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes. Cool in pan on wire rack. Refrigerate. Cut into bars.