Prawn, Avocado and Mango Salad Recipe
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon mustard seed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 small head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 3 avocados - peeled, pitted and sliced
- 3 mangos, peeled and sliced
- 1 pound cooked prawns, peeled and deveined
- 3 ounces sliced mushrooms
step 1: Prepare the dressing in a medium bowl by whisking together the oil, vinegar, ginger, honey, mustard seed, lemon juice, chives and dill. Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
step 2: Place a mound of shredded lettuce in the center of each plate. Arrange the avocado, mango and prawns around the rim of the plate. Sprinkle mushrooms over all.
step 3: Pour enough dressing over all to coat; serve with fresh bread and butter if desired.