Premier White Brownies Recipe
- 3 (2 ounce) bars NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Baking Chocolate, broken into pieces
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/3 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
step 1: MICROWAVE baking bars in medium, microwave-safe bowl on MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) power for 1 minute; stir. Microwave at additional 10- to 20-second intervals, stirring until smooth. Cool to room temperature.
step 2: COMBINE flour, baking powder and salt in small bowl.
step 3: COMBINE sugar, eggs, water and almond extract in large bowl. Add melted baking bars and butter; stir until smooth. Gradually add flour mixture. Pour into greased 9 x 9-inch baking pan. Sprinkle almonds on top.
step 4: BAKE in preheated 350 degrees F. oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.