Pretzel Tart Recipe
- ½ cup white sugar
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1 ½ cups crushed pretzels
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant lemon pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
step 1: In a mixing bowl, thoroughly cream sugar and butter. Mix in pretzels. Press mixture into a 9x13 inch baking pan. Cover and refrigerate.
step 2: Prepare lemon pudding mix according to package instructions. In a separate bowl, beat together cream cheese and confectioners' sugar. Fold in whipped topping.
step 3: Spread cream cheese mixture over top of pretzel crust. Then spoon lemon pudding over cream cheese layer. Cover and refrigerate until pudding is set.