Pudding Breeze Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup margarine
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 3 cups frozen whipped topping (Cool Whip®), thawed
- 3 (3.9 ounce) packages instant chocolate pudding mix
- 5 cups whole milk
step 1: Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
step 2: Crumble flour and margarine together. Blend well. Press mixture into the bottom of a 9x13 inch pan. Bake 15 minutes at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) and let cool.
step 3: In a mixing bowl, cream cream cheese and sugar together. Stir 2 cups whipped topping into the mixture; whip together and spread evenly over cooled crust.
step 4: Mix the pudding mix with 5 cups milk (do not follow directions on box). Pour this mixture over the second layer and top with remainder of dairy whipped topping. Refrigerate and serve chilled.