Puff Pastry Cinnamon Rolls Recipe
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cubed
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 (16 ounce) package cream cheese frosting
step 1: Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spray a 9x13 inch baking pan with cooking spray.
step 2: In a saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add cream cheese, cinnamon, and vanilla to pan, and stir until smooth. Remove from heat, and cool for 5 minutes.
step 3: Spread cinnamon and cream cheese mixture over puff pastry. Roll puff pastry into a log, and pinch ends together to keep filling inside. Place roll in prepared pan.
step 4: Bake in preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from oven, and spread cream cheese frosting over warm roll. Serve warm or at room temperature.