Pumpkin-Praline Pie Recipe
- 1/2 (15 ounce) package refrigerated piecrusts
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract, divided
- 2/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon light corn syrup
step 1: FIT pie crust into a 9-inch pie plate according to package directions; fold edges under, and crimp. Prick bottom and sides of pie crust with a fork.
step 2: BAKE at 375 degrees for 7 to 8 minutes.
step 3: WHISK pumpkin, next 6 ingredients, and 1 teaspoon vanilla until blended. Pour into prepared crust.
step 4: BAKE at 375 degrees for 40 minutes, shielding with aluminum foil the last 15 minutes to prevent excessive browning.
step 5: COMBINE pecans, 1/2 cup brown sugar, corn syrup, and remaining 1 teaspoon vanilla. Sprinkle over pie.
step 6: BAKE 10 to 15 more minutes or until set. Cool completely on a wire rack.