Pumpkin Almond Pie Recipe
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked (4-cup volume) deep-dish pie shell
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2/3 cup light corn syrup
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup slivered almonds
step 1: PREHEAT oven to 350 degrees F.
step 2: SPRINKLE almonds over bottom of crust; press in.
step 3: COMBINE egg, pumpkin, sugar and pumpkin pie spice in medium bowl. Spread over bottom of pie shell.
step 4: COMBINE corn syrup, eggs, sugar, butter and almond extract in medium bowl; stir in almonds. Spoon over pumpkin layer.
step 5: BAKE for 50 to 55 minutes or until filling is set. Cool on wire rack.