Pumpkin Biscuits Recipe
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose baking mix
- 1/3 cup dry NESTLE® CARNATION® Instant Non-fat Dry Milk
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 1/4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 3/4 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
step 1: PREHEAT oven to 425 degrees F.
step 2: COMBINE baking mix, dry milk, sugar and pumpkin pie spice in medium bowl. Stir in pumpkin and water just until moistened.
step 3: KNEAD 10 times on lightly floured surface. Roll dough to 1/2-inch thickness; cut into 12 biscuits. Place biscuits on ungreased baking sheet about 2 inches apart.
step 4: BAKE for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown. Spoon sauce over warm biscuits.
step 5: HEAT 1 cup maple syrup, 1 cup LIBBY'S(R) 100 Percent Pure Pumpkin and 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon in small saucepan until warm.