Pumpkin Butterscotch Fudge Bars Recipe
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup quick cooking oats
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2/3 cup NESTLE® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 (11 ounce) package NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE® Butterscotch Flavored Morsels
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
step 1: PREHEAT oven to 350 degrees F. LINE 15 x 10-inch jelly-roll pan with foil.
step 2: COMBINE flour, oats, brown sugar, nuts, coconut, baking soda and pumpkin pie spice in medium bowl; mix well. Stir in butter; mix well. Press into prepared jelly-roll pan.
step 3: BAKE for 13 to 15 minutes or until slightly brown. Cool in pan on wire rack.
step 4: COMBINE butter, evaporated milk, sugar, pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice and salt in medium, heavy-duty saucepan. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly, over medium heat. Boil, stirring constantly, for 8 to 10 minutes. Remove from heat.
step 5: STIR in marshmallows, morsels, 1/2 cup nuts and vanilla extract. Stir vigorously for 1 minute or until marshmallows are melted. Pour over cookie base; sprinkle with remaining nuts. Refrigerate until firm before cutting into bars.