Pumpkin Chiffon Pie IV Recipe
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 (1 ounce) package instant sugar-free vanilla pudding mix
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup nonfat evaporated milk
- 1 ½ cups lite frozen whipped topping, thawed
step 1: In a large bowl, combine pumpkin puree, pudding mix, pumpkin pie spice and evaporated milk. Mix well. Fold in 1 cup of the whipped topping. Pour filling into pie shell. Chill for 2 hours, or until set.
step 2: Spread remaining 1/2 cup whipped topping over filling.