Pumpkin Cranberry Bars Recipe
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 2 cups finely chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 3 teaspoons McCormick® Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 (16 ounce) can jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 3 large eggs
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine cake mix, nuts, butter and 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice until crumbly. Reserve 1-1/2 cups crumb mixture. Press remaining crumb mixture onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish.
step 2: Place jellied cranberry sauce and orange juice in small saucepan. Cook, stirring frequently, over medium heat until smooth. Remove from heat; cool slightly. Meanwhile, in large bowl, beat eggs. Add pumpkin, condensed milk, vanilla extract, and remaining 2 teaspoons Pumpkin Pie Spice; mix well.
step 3: Spread cranberry sauce evenly over crust. Pour pumpkin mixture over cranberry. Sprinkle with reserved crumb topping. Bake 45 minutes or until crumb topping is golden brown. Serve warm or chilled.