Pumpkin Crescent Rolls Recipe
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 tablespoons Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 4 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/2 cup sugar
step 1: Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a large bowl, blend cream cheese, pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, flour and spices until combined and smooth.
step 2: Unroll crescent rolls, separate and lay flat. Evenly spread 1 1/2 tablespoons of pumpkin mixture over the uncooked dough. Sprinkle 1 teaspoon chopped nuts over the pumpkin layer then roll into the crescent shape. Sprinkle the top of the rolls with a little granulated sugar.
step 3: Bake 11 to 13 minutes or until slightly golden brown. Store leftovers covered at room temperature.