Pumpkin Crunch Cake Recipe
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 ½ cups white sugar
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup margarine, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease one 9x13 inch baking pan.
step 2: In a large bowl, combine pumpkin, evaporated milk, eggs, sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and salt. Mix well, and spread into the prepared pan.
step 3: Sprinkle cake mix over the top of the pumpkin mixture, and pat down. Sprinkle chopped pecans evenly over the cake mix, then drizzle with melted margarine.
step 4: Bake for 60 to 80 minutes, or until done. Top with whipped topping when ready to serve.