Pumpkin Pancakes Recipe
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 1/4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 1/2 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- chopped walnuts
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 1 1/4 cups LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
step 1: COMBINE flour, brown sugar, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice and salt in large bowl. Combine milk, pumpkin, egg and vegetable oil in small bowl; mix well. Add to flour mixture. Stir just until moistened; batter may be lumpy.
step 2: HEAT griddle or skillet over medium heat; brush lightly with vegetable oil. Pour 1/4 cup batter onto hot griddle; cook until bubbles begin to burst. Turn and continue cooking 1 to 2 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter. Serve with Pumpkin Maple Sauce and nuts.
step 3: HEAT 1 cup maple syrup, 1 1/4 cups Libby's(R) 100 Percent Pure Pumpkin and 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice in small saucepan until warm.