Pumpkin Pudding I Recipe
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1/3 cup butter
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
step 2: In a mixing bowl, combine the pumpkin, eggs, brown sugar, salt, ginger, nutmeg, cinnamon and evaporated milk. Mix until smooth and pour into 9x13 inch baking dish.
step 3: Top the pumpkin mixture with yellow cake mix (dry), melt 1/3 cup margarine and drizzle over cake mix until covered. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Allow to cool uncovered and serve.