Pumpkin Scones Recipe
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 6 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups mashed, cooked pumpkin
- 4 cups self-rising flour, sifted
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
step 1: Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
step 2: In a mixing bowl, beat together butter, sugar, eggs and pumpkin. Stir in flour, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt by hand.
step 3: Roll out into 1/2 inch thickness and cut into rounds. Place on tray close together and bake for 15 to 18 minutes.