Pumpkin Spiced and Iced Cookies Recipe
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 (15 ounce) can LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 (12 ounce) packages NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Vanilla Glaze
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
step 1: PREHEAT oven to 350 degrees F. Generously grease a baking sheet; set aside.
step 2: COMBINE flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl. Beat butter and granulated sugar in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in pumpkin, eggs and vanilla extract. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels and nuts. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto prepared baking sheets.
step 3: BAKE for 15 to 20 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire rack to cool completely. Drizzle or spread with Vanilla Glaze.